Friday, December 02, 2005

G.I. Jesus, A Real American Hero

Yo, Jesus!

He'll fight for freedom wherever there's trouble, G. I. Jesus is there! G. I. Jesus...

A Real American Hero, G. I. Jesus is there!

It's G. I. Jesus, against Muslims and democrats, fighting to save the day!

He never gives up, he's always there, fighting for freedom over land and air... G. I. Jesus...

A Real American Hero, G. I. Jesus is there!

G. I. Jesus is the codename for America's daring, highly trained, special mission force of Christian fundamentalists. Its purpose: To defend human freedom against the ACLU, a ruthless, terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

He never gives up, he'll stay till the fights won, G. I. Jesus will dare.

G. I. Jesus . . .

A Real American Hero, G... I... Jesus!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home